Wright Psychological Services was established with a vision of promoting mental health and improving the quality of life for individuals who live in rural and underserved areas by increasing accessibility to mental health providers. The expansive development of technology is helping to bridge the gap between underserved populations and qualified treating professionals. Wright Psychological Services provides clinical psychology services through video conferencing technology to Kansas skilled nursing facilities (SNF) and critical access hospitals (CAH) and the patients they serve.
To provide access to the highest quality mental health services, consultation, and training in order to facilitate meaningful change in the lives of those we serve.
- Improve the quality of life of patients/clients
- Promote healthy families through training, education, and therapy services
- Provide access to high quality mental health services to those who might not otherwise receive it
- Promote awareness and education of mental health and telemental health interventions
- Develop innovations in psychology that improve access and service delivery
- Colloaborate with other mental health professionals to increase access to quality service providers